Available between 1946-1947

​This was a Christian Evangelist monthly that published sermons and literary translations (mainly from English) with a religious message. “The Church of Haifa” published the journal, though the owner was Sami Yusuf Abu Hamad. Abu Hamad’s co-editor was L. P. Whitman, who was the owner of the monthly Misbah al-Haqq, which was published between the years 1938–1940.