Mobile Print allows you to send documents for printing to all the printers and copy machines in the National Library of Israel. Documents can be sent from:
1) Any operating system (Windows, MAC OS, UNIX/LINUX, IOS, Android)
2) From any platform (PC, MAC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
3) From any location (on library premises or anywhere out of the library via the internet)
You can print any of the common formats: Office documents, PDF, graphic files like png, jpeg, tif, and others.
Note: Do not send password-locked documents. Documents that require a password will not be processed.
1) Open a new email message.
2) In the subject line put down a 9 digit identification number (your I.D. number for example).
3) Make sure to attach the files.
4) Send the email to the relevant address, specified by your need (see table below).
5) At the printing station, input the identification number you wrote in the subject line of the message.
The emails for sending the prints
Note: A print sent in A3 page size is possible only at a printing station that supports A3 size pages.
Example for sending a file for printing
The system will send a confirmation reply to the sender after the files have been printed.
If the email hasn't been sent as per the example above, an error message will be returned to the sender.