1. If you wish to scan the manuscript in the self-service photocopy desk in the Special Collections Reading Room or purchase a scanned copy it is necessary to check the source of the manuscript.
This information appears in the Library Catalog:
The manuscript’s source is also listed on “Ktiv” website:
3. If the source is one of the following:
• Jerusalem, The National Library of Israel
• Oxford, Bodleian Library
• London, The British Library
• Saint Petersburg, Institute of Oriental Manuscripts, the Russian Academy of Sciences
• Cambridge, University Library
Please click here.
4. If the manuscript is from another source, please send to the source library an application form for permission to scan, and forward the approval to the National Library of Israel to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The manuscript can only be scanned after we receive the approval from you. You may scan by means of self-service, or order the scan here.