Project Partners

The Israel Archives Network Project is a national heritage project. It is part of the Landmarks Project of the Prime Minister’s Office, which deals with all aspects of preservation and reinforcement of heritage infrastructures in Israel.
 
The project is funded mainly (75%) by the Prime Minister’s Office (The Landmarks Project). The remaining 25% is funded by the National Library.
 
Active partners in the project include the Israel State Archives, which is a partner in managing the project, and the Association of Israeli Archivists, which represents the archives and acts as a professional consultant.
 
The project steering committee comprises representatives from the Landmarks Project, the National Library, the Israel State Archives, and the Association of Israeli Archivists.
Project Partners:

 


 

 

 

"Landmarks" Project

Preservation and Empowerment of the national Heritage of Israel